Fiber Laser Cutting Machines for Metal
Showing all 11 results
Fiber laser cutting machine is an automatic smart metal cutting tool kit with computer numerical controlled system to cut through metal sheets, tubes and profiles made of stainless steel, mild steel, carbon steel, galvanized steel, tool steel, brass, copper, iron, gold, silver, titanium and aluminum.
Laser cutting machine for metal is professional to cut out any profile on high-precision auto parts, ship fittings, aircraft accessories, and ideal for cutting out any shape on kitchen utensils, lighting, jewelry, decorations, signs, as well as a good helper for personalized metal fabrication business. It is designed for all types of metal fabrication.
It comes with various laser power options(1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W, 10000W, 12000W, 15000W, 20000W, 30000W, 40000W) for cutting through different thicknesses and types of metal.
A laser metal cutter can come with a price from a few thousand to as much as ten thousand dollars. Therefore, it is never going to be an affordable option to pick up. To save your budget, you may think about picking up an affordable option, but do it only when you have enough knowledge about which one will be a good option and which one will not. In that case, choosing from a trusted manufacturer that will ensure good after-purchase support will be a better option to buy from. In case you face any difficulties after making the purchase, you will have the option to ask for help or support.
At the same time, check for all the technical issues that will allow the machine to work functionally well. In that case, the software should be compatible with the devices to which you will connect the machine.
Last but not the least, always choose a user-friendly interface so that you do not have to face any issues with the machine.
A laser metal cutter is easy to cut various thicknesses of different types of metals and alloys. Every type of laser source features with its own unique pros and cons to cut metals and alloys. In the case of the same source, different power supplies will result in different maximum metal cutting thicknesses. In terms of the same power, different brands of generators have different performances in metal cutting thickness, precision, and speed.
• The 300 watt power supply can cut stainless steel up to 3mm thick and carbon steel up to 4mm thick.
• The 1000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel up to 10mm thick, stainless steel up to 5mm, aluminum and copper up to 3mm.
• The 1500 watt power supply can cut stainless steel up to 6mm, carbon steel up to 16mm thick, aluminum and copper up to 5mm.
• The 2000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel up to 16mm thick, maximum 8mm stainless steel and aluminum, and maximum 6mm brass & copper.
• The 3000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel up to 20mm thick, stainless steel and aluminum up to 10mm, brass & copper up to 8mm.
• The 4000 watt power supply can cut stainless steel up to 12mm, carbon steel up to 22mm thick, aluminum up to 14mm, copper & brass up to 10mm.
• The 6000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel up to 25mm thick, stainless steel and aluminum up to 16mm, copper & brass up to 10mm.
• The 8000 watt power supply can cut stainless steel and aluminum up to 25mm, carbon steel up to 30mm thick, brass & copper up to 12mm.
• The 12,000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum up to 50mm thick, copper & brass up to 20mm thick.
• The 15,000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel and stainless steel up to 60mm thick, maximum 50mm aluminum, and maximum 30mm copper & brass.
• The 20,000 watt power supply can cut carbon steel up to 70mm thick, maximum 80mm stainless steel, maximum 80mm aluminum, maximum 70mm brass & copper.
1. Good beam quality. The waveguide structure of the fiber laser determines that it is easy to obtain a single transverse mode output. Besides, it is unlikely to be affected by external factors, which can achieve high brightness laser output.
2. High efficiency. The overall electro-optical efficiency of commercial fiber lasers is as high as 25%, which is conducive to cost reduction, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
3. Good heat dissipation. The CNC fiber laser uses thin rare earth element doped fibers as the gain medium, which has a very large surface area to volume ratio. This is conducive to heat dissipation. The water-cooling method for high-power fiber laser can avoid the loss of quality and efficiency caused by the heat effect.
4. Compact structure and high reliability. Since the fiber laser uses fine and flexible fiber as the gain medium, it helps to compress the size and save cost.
5. Maintenance free. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity of the CNC fiber laser. So it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free, and high stability, which is incomparable to traditional lasers.
The metal laser cutting machine can be classified according to different criteria. Here are some classifications of fiber laser machines based on industry requirements.
According to processing materials, the metal laser cutter is also called the laser iron cutting machine, steel fiber laser cutter, stainless steel laser cutter, steel laser cutting machine, aluminum laser cutting machine, and so on.
Based on fiber laser power, we provide 1000W fiber laser cutting machine, 1500W laser cutting machine, 2000W laser cutting machine, 3kW laser cutting machine, 4kW laser cutting machine, 6kW laser cutting machine, 8kW fiber laser cutting machine, 10kW fiber laser cutting machine, and other high power laser cutting machines to realize your metal cutting designs, ideas, and plans.
To classify in line of functions, the metal laser cutting machine falls into the laser pipe cutting machine, fiber sheet cutting machine, and sheet and tube laser cutting machine.
In terms of the processing format, we provide 1530 fiber laser cutting machine, 1540 laser sheet cutting machine, 1545 CNC fiber laser machine, 1560 metal fiber laser machine, 2040 metal laser cutting machine, 2050 fiber laser metal cutting machine, 2065 metal laser cutter, etc. for the metal plate fiber laser cutting machine.
If you are working for the metal fabrication business, you may need a laser metal cutter, review the three types of automatic metal cutting tools to fit your needs & budget:
1. Sheet metal cutters.
2. Laser tube cutters.
3. Dual-purpose laser cutters for sheet metals and metal tubes.
Fiber laser cutting machines can cut many kinds of metal plates and tubes. It is mainly suitable for cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized plate, aluminized zinc plate, pickled plate, copper, silver, gold, and other metal plates and tubes.
The fiber laser cutting machine has wide application fields. For example, thin metal sheet processing, advertising signs, electric cabinets, mechanical parts, kitchenware, automobile, equipment, crafts, arts, electronic boards, medical equipment, instruments, tools, etc.
The energy of the laser is concentrated into a high-density beam in the form of light. The beam is transmitted to the work surface, generating enough heat to melt the material, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam directly removes the fused metal to achieve the purpose of metal cutting. This shows that laser metal cutting is essentially different from CNC machining.
A laser metal cutting machine is a smart cutting system that uses the fiber or CO2 laser beam emitted from the generator to focus on the beam irradiation condition of high power density through the external circuit system. The heat is absorbed by the metal part material and the part temperature rises sharply. After reaching the boiling point, the material begins to vaporize and form holes, as the relative position of the beam and the part moves, will eventually form a slit in the material. The technological parameters (cutting speed, power supply, gas pressure) and movement trajectory during slitting are controlled by the CNC system, and the slag at the slit is blown off by the auxiliary gas with a certain pressure.
During laser-cut metal, auxiliary gas suitable for the material to be cut is also added. When cutting steel, oxygen must be used as an auxiliary gas to produce an exothermic chemical reaction with the molten metal to oxidize the material, while helping to blow away the slag in the slit. For metal parts with high processing accuracy, nitrogen can be used as an auxiliary gas in the industry.