Portable CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
The portable CNC cutting machine is an ideal upgrade product to replace handheld flame-cutting equipment, handheld plasma cutting devices, profiling cutting machines and semi-automatic cutting carts. The use is as flexible and convenient as the cutting trolley, and it can be moved at will without occupying a fixed site. It is a CNC equipment specially used for sheet metal blanking.
The iGP-P series portable CNC plasma cutter for sale, which is popular among professional users, is suitable for large sheet metal processors and users whose processing sites are not fixed.It can be directly placed on the plate to be cut to achieve cutting, so that the work efficiency is increased by more than 3-7 times, while saving the cost of cutting, reducing secondary processing, and improving production efficiency.
Portable cnc plasma cutter Features
- Can cut any plane shape parts, convenient and flexible, free to move, do not occupy a fixed site.
- Dynamic and static graphics display, intuitive and easy to learn, CAD files can be converted into program files on the computer, to achieve any graphics cutting, can also be directly programmed and set on the host;
- Integrated precision guide rail and unique moving mechanism design to ensure the accuracy of the whole system;
- Support flame cutting and plasma cutting two ways;
- Strong working stability, effective shielding plasma high-frequency interference;
- The system and arc voltage heightening device are integrated, which is more convenient and fast.
|Longitudinal length of guide
|Effective cutting length
|Plasma cutting thickness
|Flame cutting thickness
|Machine running speed
|Automatically raise the stroke
It is applied in all types of machinery, metal structure manufacturing, repair and installation service, sheet metal fabrication, hole drilling, digging and patching, beveling and more metal cutting projects & plans.
Plasma cutting head
Fangling control system
Huayuan LGK plasma source
Application of Portable Plasma Tube Cutting Machine
- Advertising industry: advertising signs, logo production, decoration products, advertising and production of various kinds of metal materials.
- Metal industry: applicable to steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium and other sheet metal, tubes.
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Buyer Guide
CNC cutter is a process that cuts through the electrically conductive material with the help of hot plasma. Plasma cutting machines use a high-velocity jet of ionized gas that is delivered from the orifice. Plasma conducts electricity from the torch of the plasma cutter to the workpiece and heats the object, thereby melting the material. The high-velocity stream of ionized gas mechanically blows the molten metal away, splitting the materials.
In the simplest term, plasma machine can be used in various types of conductive metals such as mild steel, aluminum, and stainless. The milder is the consistency of the steel; the operator can experience thicker as well as faster cuts.
Plasma Cutting vs Flame Cutting
- Plasma cutting can’t cut as thick material as Flame Cutting
- Plasma cutting imparts less heat into the profile, resulting in a significantly reduced Heat Affected Zone on the cut edges
- Plasma cutting has a cleaner cut edge
- Plasma cutting can cut smaller holes due to a lower kerf (width of material removed by the cutting process)
- Bevelled edges and 3 Dimensional sections can be processed by both processes (with the application of a 3rd axis or tilting head).
Plasma Cutting vs Laser Cutting
- Plasma cutting can cut the same and greater thicknesses of material than Laser Cutting
- Both can have comparable heat affected zones
Both can have a comparable cleanliness of cut edge
- Plasma cutting can have a lower kerf (width of material removed by the cutting process
- Bevelled edges and 3 Dimensional sections can be processed by both processes (with the application of a 3rd axis or tilting head
- Plasma cutting is not affected by the reflective properties of a material, Laser Cutting is not possible with polished or highly reflective materials.
A plasma cutters tables for sale is capable of cutting thick metal sheets in any shape and size. This computer-controlled machine gives instructions through a computer over the manual handheld plasma cutter. It is compatible with optional CNC parts and improves the accuracy, flexibility, and productivity.
When you purchase this plasma cutting machine, you will receive plasma cutting software that needs to be installed before operating the machine.
Software Used to Operate the Plasma Cutter
The software that comes with the plasma cutter is indubitably one of the most important parts of the machine. It allows the operator to successfully design, cut, and control the operation of the plasma torch. To create top quality designs with the plasma cutter, the operator must use AutoCAD for the CAD part and EXG Code for the CAM portion. The software that actually controls the plasma usually comes along with the CNC plasma table.
CNC plasma cutting software STARCAM is very easy to operate. It consists of 3 modules, first drawing module (StarCAD), nesting module, (StarCUT), and numerical control emulation module (StarTEST). Any layman can read the manual and understand the working process. A short training is also given to the new user to make comprehend with the basics of a 4*8 plasma cutting machine. If you are interested in seeing the work process of this machine, you must read plasma machine software in action.
International Shipping Around the World
The plasma cutting machines provided by our company include flat plasma cutting machine, plate and tube integrated plasma cutting machine, square tube plasma cutting machine, portable plasma cutting machine, round tube plasma cutting machine, gantry plasma cutting machine.
Do you have a thought to DIY or buy an affordable CNC Plasma Cutter? We’ll provide you with the competitive CNC Plasma Table with expert customer service to satisfied your requirements.