Plasma Cutting Machine With Marking and Drilling Heads
CNC table plasma cutting machine is an multi-purpose machine. It is very easy to deal with multi-processing needs! CNC plasma cutting machine can marking metal and oxy-fuel cutting!
IGP-1325 Muti-function Plasma machine is a perfect solution for cutting sheet metal and tubing materials. It contains two parts: the main construction and the pipe cutter attachment. The former is a conventional table type plasma cutting machine, which is used to meet the cutting requirements of various metal plates. The pipe cutting attachment is a rotary system for cutting, notching, and piercing with square/round pipes. It comes with one plasma cutting torch in our default version.
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Features
1) The beam uses light structural design,with good rigidity structure, light deadweight .
2) The gantry structure, Y axis used dual-motor dual-driven system,X,Y,Z axis all use dual-straight rail that make the machine driving smoothly with high-precision.
3) Aiming at cutting three dimension LED character, trough metal panels and floor cutting, the accuracy can reach good indicators.If it equipped with United States HYPERTHERM plasma source the machine can reach threshold.
4) Cutting mouth is small, tidy,and avoid a second dressing processing.
5) The numerical control system disposes high, the automatic striking arc, the performance is stable.
|Torch height controller
|Saw tooth table
|Plasma power supply
|F2300A control system
|X,Y-helical rack pinion, Z ball screw
|Taiwan Hiwin guide rail
|Japan servo motor and drivers
|Untouched Arc Striking
|According to the cutting thickness
|Single phase 220V and 3 phase 380V/50HZ
It is applied in all types of machinery, metal structure manufacturing, repair and installation service, sheet metal fabrication, hole drilling, digging and patching, beveling and more metal cutting projects & plans.
Application of Portable Plasma Tube Cutting Machine
.Plasma CNC cutters are used for cutting sheet metals, square and round metal tubes, including iron, cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, copper, brass, alloy, bronze, aluminum, titanium. Plasma machines are widely used in the industries of machine tool manufacturing, petro-chemical equipment, light-industrial machinery, pressure vessel, shipbuilding, mining machinery, electric power, bridge construction, aerospace, steel structure, etc.
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Buyer Guide
CNC cutter is a process that cuts through the electrically conductive material with the help of hot plasma. Plasma cutting machines use a high-velocity jet of ionized gas that is delivered from the orifice. Plasma conducts electricity from the torch of the plasma cutter to the workpiece and heats the object, thereby melting the material. The high-velocity stream of ionized gas mechanically blows the molten metal away, splitting the materials.
In the simplest term, plasma machine can be used in various types of conductive metals such as mild steel, aluminum, and stainless. The milder is the consistency of the steel; the operator can experience thicker as well as faster cuts.
Plasma Cutting vs Flame Cutting
- Plasma cutting can’t cut as thick material as Flame Cutting
- Plasma cutting imparts less heat into the profile, resulting in a significantly reduced Heat Affected Zone on the cut edges
- Plasma cutting has a cleaner cut edge
- Plasma cutting can cut smaller holes due to a lower kerf (width of material removed by the cutting process)
- Bevelled edges and 3 Dimensional sections can be processed by both processes (with the application of a 3rd axis or tilting head).
Plasma Cutting vs Laser Cutting
- Plasma cutting can cut the same and greater thicknesses of material than Laser Cutting
- Both can have comparable heat affected zones
Both can have a comparable cleanliness of cut edge
- Plasma cutting can have a lower kerf (width of material removed by the cutting process
- Bevelled edges and 3 Dimensional sections can be processed by both processes (with the application of a 3rd axis or tilting head
- Plasma cutting is not affected by the reflective properties of a material, Laser Cutting is not possible with polished or highly reflective materials.
A plasma cutters tables for sale is capable of cutting thick metal sheets in any shape and size. This computer-controlled machine gives instructions through a computer over the manual handheld plasma cutter. It is compatible with optional CNC parts and improves the accuracy, flexibility, and productivity.
When you purchase this plasma cutting machine, you will receive plasma cutting software that needs to be installed before operating the machine.
Software Used to Operate the Plasma Cutter
The software that comes with the plasma cutter is indubitably one of the most important parts of the machine. It allows the operator to successfully design, cut, and control the operation of the plasma torch. To create top quality designs with the plasma cutter, the operator must use AutoCAD for the CAD part and EXG Code for the CAM portion. The software that actually controls the plasma usually comes along with the CNC plasma table.
CNC plasma cutting software STARCAM is very easy to operate. It consists of 3 modules, first drawing module (StarCAD), nesting module, (StarCUT), and numerical control emulation module (StarTEST). Any layman can read the manual and understand the working process. A short training is also given to the new user to make comprehend with the basics of a 4*8 plasma cutting machine. If you are interested in seeing the work process of this machine, you must read plasma machine software in action.
International Shipping Around the World
The plasma cutting machines provided by our company include flat plasma cutting machine, plate and tube integrated plasma cutting machine, square tube plasma cutting machine, portable plasma cutting machine, round tube plasma cutting machine, gantry plasma cutting machine.
Do you have a thought to DIY or buy an affordable CNC Plasma Cutter? We’ll provide you with the competitive CNC Plasma Table with expert customer service to satisfied your requirements.