CNC Flatbed Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber laser cutting machines have been put into use very well. To solve this problem. The fiber laser cutting machine not only has a high-quality and stable processing range, which is suitable for both thickness and thickness, but also improves the cutting efficiency, especially the cutting speed of stainless steel and aluminum plates, and ensures low operating costs per unit time.
Medium Power Single Platform Fiber Laser Cutting Machine,with low investment and low processing cost, which saves money for the customer and improve profits as well. The power ranges from 1000w to 4000w and applies to any metal material in any industry.
Metal Laser Cutting Machine Advantages
1. High power and high-quality laser output
High electro-optical conversion efficiency, flat-top distribution of light spot energy, and high energy density. The signal transmission takes the form of electricity-optical-electricity, and the light-emitting part and the light-receiving part are not in contact, which can avoid possible feedback and interference from the output end to the input end;
2. High efficiency and strong processing ability
The cutting effect is good, it can cut thicker plates, and the cutting efficiency of thin plates is higher. In the metal processing industry where the industrial manufacturing system accounts for a heavy share, many metal materials can be cut without deformation regardless of their hardness.
3. High reliability, long life, compact structure, maintenance-free
It has the advantages of durability, high reliability and fast speed, modular design, highly integrated system, stable operation and fewer failures. The response time is fast, and the response time of high-speed photocouplers is even less than 10ns.
|X, Y axis max. running speed
|Z axis max. running speed
|Single platform maximum load
|1000w/ 1500w/ 2000w/ 3000w/ 4000w/ 6000w
|4000*2000mm/ 6000*2000mm/ 6000*2500mm
IgoldenLaser innovates and upgrades the laser cutting technology accumulated over the years, launches a variety of advanced laser cutting equipment, provides efficient and professional laser sheet metal processing solutions for the sheet metal processing industry, and ultimately maximizes the value of customers.
IGOLDEN Cutting Head
By optimizing the structural design of the cutting head to extend its service life,
Dual dust protection design, eliminate lens contamination risk, improve user experience.
Intelligent Control System
FANGLING plane cutting software is a set of software specially developed for the deep customization of the laser cutting industry, easy to use, rich in functions, suitable for various processing occasions.
Heavy-duty Welding Body
Higher tensile strength and dimensional stability, Effectively improve the accuracy of the bed, reduce the processing error of the workpiece.
Max Laser Source
Small weight, light weight, easy integration, high performance, more stable processing; The optical path module has good protection and high safety.
Application of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Our fiber laser cutting machine is suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, aluminum, copper, brass, galvanized iron, etc., and has been widely used in the processing of metal sheet fabrication, steel furniture, fire pipes, automotive, fitness equipment, agricultural and forestry machinery, food machinery, advertising, electrical cabinets, elevators and other industries.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Buyer Guide
1. Good beam quality. The waveguide structure of the fiber laser determines that it is easy to obtain a single transverse mode output. Besides, it is unlikely to be affected by external factors, which can achieve high brightness laser output.
2. High efficiency. The overall electro-optical efficiency of commercial fiber lasers is as high as 25%, which is conducive to cost reduction, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
3. Good heat dissipation. The CNC fiber laser uses thin rare earth element doped fibers as the gain medium, which has a very large surface area to volume ratio. This is conducive to heat dissipation. The water-cooling method for high-power fiber laser can avoid the loss of quality and efficiency caused by the heat effect.
4. Compact structure and high reliability. Since the fiber laser uses fine and flexible fiber as the gain medium, it helps to compress the size and save cost.
5. Maintenance free. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity of the CNC fiber laser. So it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free, and high stability, which is incomparable to traditional lasers.
They are the most common automatic cutting tools used in a wide range of applications inlcluding personalization (customization), digital printing, medical technology, fab labs, education, architectural models, smart phones and laptops, computers & electronics, toys, watches, arts & crafts, awards, trophies, rubber stamps, packaging design, die cut, mold making, signs making, displays making, giveaways, electronics industry, automotive industry, signage, mechanical engineering, ball bearing, jewelry making, fashion & apparel fabrics, stencils, paper cards, car floor mats & liners, textile and garment industry, bar code serial numbers, watches, machining industry, data plates industry, packaging industry.
These tools are identified into metal cutters, wood cutters, fabric cutters, leather cutters, paper cutters, acrylic cutters, plastic cutters, foam cutters, paper cutters based on materials to be cut. These cutting machines are classified into fiber or CO2 laser machines based on sources. These kits are defined into handheld, portable, mini, small, tabletop, benchtop, desktop styles. The most common types of cutting tables include 2×3, 2×4, 4×4, 4×8, 5×10, 6×12 based on the workbench sizes. Before buying, take some measurements of your workshop space to ensure that it will fit, and buy the right cutting table. The cutting systems are divided into 3 axis types, 4th axis (rotary axis) types, 4 axis types, 5 axis types, flatbed cutters, tube cutters, home types, hobby types, die cutters, profile cutters, and industrial cutting systems based on applications.