Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine features the best fiber laser beam, high welding speed and high quality welding seam without consumables.
The handheld laser welder is used for welding carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron, silver, gold, and more sheet metals and metal tubes. The portable handheld fiber laser welding machine will take over the traditional argon arc welding, MIG & TIG welding, and electric welding.
Hand-held welding is mainly aimed at laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. It overcomes the limitation of the worktable’s stroke space. The heat-affected area during welding is small, and it will not cause work deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. The welding depth is large. It is firm and fully melted.
Advantages of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
1. High laser energy density, small thermal effect area, not easy deformation, less or no subsequent processing.
2. Top brand gold cavity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, the service life is 8 to10 years, the xenon lamp service life is more than 800 million times.
3. Easy spot welding, stack welding, splicing and continuous welding.
4. Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment with long-term stable operation.
5. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
6. Good welding quality, smooth and beautiful appearance.
|1000W/1500W/2000W: Single-phase 220V±10%, 50/60Hz AC
3000W: Three-phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz AC
|13 languages: Simplified, Traditional, English, Japanese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish
|Straight line mode
|Laser power adjustment
|10%-100% continuous gradient adjustable
|Laser frequency adjustment
|1kHz-30kHz continuous gradient adjustable
|Collimating focal length
|Range of focus adjustment
|-10mm ~ 10mm
|Spot adjustment range
|Cleaning head weight
|Vibration lens material
|Field lens material
|Cabinet standard 7 inches
|10 m (optional 15/20 m)
Single/dual axis laser head
Single pendulum and double pendulum laser head optional, small and portable, different modes, multi-system compatible.
Hanli/S&A water chiller
Precise temperature control, low energy consumption, fast heat dissipation.
Touch screen panel
Friendly interface; Rich functions, a variety of cleaning modes are optional, easy to learn.
Stable performance, low energy consumption, low failure rate, flexible optical fiber 5-20m, flexible and convenient, can achieve outdoor work, and has a rigid protective layer.
Handheld Laser Cleaning Machine for Removing Rust, Stains, Paint
Multi-industry applications: cabinet industry, machinery industry, hardware industry, household appliances industry, doors and Windows industry, construction industry, mechanical and electrical industry,Furniture industry, automobile industry.
Multi-scenario application: spot welding, patch welding, stack welding, fillet welding, continuous welding, sealing welding, profiled welding.
Handheld Laser Welding Machine Buyer Guide
The laser welding machine is a device that uses a focused laser beam to join two materials together. A laser beam is aimed at the point where the two materials meet, and the intense heat generated by the laser melts and fuses the materials together. Laser welding machines can be used to weld a wide variety of materials, including metals, plastics, ceramics, and composites. They are especially suitable for welding materials that are difficult to weld by traditional welding methods, such as thin plates, shaped materials, and materials with high melting points.
Laser welding machines offer several advantages over traditional welding methods, such as high precision, high welding speed, and the ability to weld a wide variety of materials. But they also have some disadvantages, including:
- Cost: Laser welding machines are expensive to purchase, especially compared to traditional welding machines. This can make it unaffordable for small businesses or hobbyists.
- Complexity: Laser welding machines can be complex to operate and require specialized training to use properly. Laser welding processes designed for precise alignment, high energy, and high-temperature conditions require a high level of expertise.
- Material limitations: Laser welding works best when used on certain materials, such as metals, and may not work as well on others.
- Safety Issues: Laser welding machines use high-power lasers, and the high-power beams it emits may be harmful to eyesight. Proper safety precautions must be taken to prevent eye injury or other injuries.
- Maintenance: Laser welding machines need regular maintenance and calibration to ensure their accuracy and service life. Maintenance times can be lengthy and add to the overall cost of using the machine.
- Power Requirements: Laser welding machines require a lot of power to operate, which may limit their use in areas with limited power supply.
- Thickness Limitation: Laser welding is not suitable for welding materials that are too thick. The thickness that can be welded depends on the power of the laser and the type of material being welded.
- Sensitivity to Contaminants: Laser welding may be sensitive to contaminants on the surface of the material being welded. Contaminants can affect weld quality and may require additional cleaning steps.
- Accessibility: Laser welding requires a clear line of sight to the welding area, which can make it difficult to weld in hard-to-reach places or complex shapes.
While laser welding machines have many benefits, it is important to consider their disadvantages before deciding whether they are the right welding solution for your needs.
Laser welding machines are one of the most advanced welding technologies today. When it comes to welding, precision, and accuracy are of the essence. Unlike traditional welding techniques that use a flame or arc to melt and fuse metal, laser welding machines use a focused beam of light to achieve the same result. The laser welding process is very precise and is often used in applications where precision is critical, such as in the aerospace, automotive, and medical industries.
Laser welding machines are versatile and can weld a variety of metals, including steel, aluminum, copper, and titanium. It can weld dissimilar materials, making it an excellent choice for joining dissimilar metals. Additionally, laser welding offers a high degree of control over the welding process, allowing users to adjust welding parameters to suit their needs.
While a laser welding machine is more expensive to purchase than traditional welding methods, it offers high precision and consistency that can save money over time. This is especially true for high-volume manufacturing operations where efficiency is key.
Laser welding machines have gradually become an essential tool in industries that require precision and accuracy in welding tasks. Laser welding is a highly advanced and versatile welding technique that offers unparalleled precision, speed, and cleanliness. With its ability to weld a wide variety of materials and unmatched speed, it is a cost-effective solution for small to large industrial applications.
Yes, laser welding often requires the use of shielding gas to protect the welding area from atmospheric contamination and oxidation. The type of gas used depends mainly on the material being welded and the laser welding process. In some cases, the laser beam itself can be used to create a vacuum or an inert atmosphere around the weld, eliminating the need for additional shielding gas.
The most commonly used gas in laser welding is argon, which is often used as a shielding gas to protect the weld from oxidation and other atmospheric contamination. Argon is an inert gas that does not react with most materials, making it ideal for welding. In some cases, other gases such as helium, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide can be used in addition to or instead of argon, depending on the materials being welded and the specific welding parameters.
In addition to the shielding gas, laser welding may require a purge gas to remove human contamination or debris from the welding area before the welding process begins. This is especially important when welding some oxidation-sensitive materials such as titanium.
IGOLDENLASER offers manual and automatic laser welding machines for different work. In addition, the handheld laser welders have several models integrating laser welding, laser cleaning of rust and laser cutting functions. The hot-sale laser power outputs are 1.5kW and 3kW, and of course you can choose 3kW laser if you need to weld deeper. The higher the laser power, the greater the welding thickness and the faster the welding speed.