The laser marking machine uses a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. Laser marking is the use of laser beams to evaporate surface material to expose deep material, or to cause chemical changes on the surface material and physical changes to engrave traces, or to burn off part of the material through light energy to show the desired etching pattern and text .
Laser marking machines are mainly divided into fiber laser marking machines, CO2 laser marking machines, UV laser marking machines, green laser marking machines, semiconductor laser marking machines and YAG laser marking machines. Laser marking machine is mainly used in some occasions requiring finer and higher precision. Compared with inkjet marking method, the advantages of laser marking and engraving are: a wide range of applications, a variety of materials (metal, glass, ceramic, plastic , Leather, etc.) can be marked with permanent high-quality marks. There is no force on the surface of the workpiece, no mechanical deformation, and no corrosion on the surface of the material.
Fiber laser marking machine, its laser wavelength is 1064nm, our company mostly uses IPG, MAX and RAYCUS lasers, which directly output laser from optical fiber. The common power of pulsed laser is 20W, 30W, 50W. The fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking equipment in the world today. Its characteristics are very obvious: integrated design, small size, low power consumption, long life, high efficiency, maintenance-free, high-quality laser beam, fine spot, No consumables are required. When using, pay attention to prevent fiber breaking, prevent dust pollution, and avoid condensation. It is widely used for marking metal materials. It is mainly composed of three parts: laser, vibrating lens and marking card. It uses fiber laser to produce laser marking machine. The beam quality is good. The life of the whole machine is about 100,000 hours, which is longer than other types of laser markers. The conversion efficiency is more than 28%. Compared with other types of laser marking machines, the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% has a great advantage, and it has outstanding performance in energy saving and environmental protection.
CO2 laser marking machine, its laser wavelength is 10.64um, our company mostly uses Access, Coherent, DAVI, Bost laser, the common power is 15w/20w/30w/40w. Its working principle is that the CO2 gas is charged into the discharge tube as the medium for generating laser light. A high voltage is applied to the electrode to generate a glow discharge in the discharge tube, which causes the gas molecules to release the laser light. After the laser energy is amplified, the material is formed. The processed laser beam is widely used for marking non-metallic materials. Using CO2 gas laser tube, beam expanding focusing optical system and high-speed galvanometer scanner, stable performance, long life, and maintenance-free; the machine can be used as a stand-alone machine or installed on the assembly line for joint use.
The UV laser marking machine has a laser wavelength of 266nm, which is an invisible laser. Our company mostly uses Optowave, Inngu, JPT lasers, and the common power is 3w/5w/10w. The ultraviolet laser marking machine is equipped with a deep ultraviolet laser, imported high-speed scanning galvanometer system, etc.; the reaction mechanism of ultraviolet laser processing is realized by photochemical ablation, that is, relying on laser energy to break the bond between atoms or molecules, making it Small molecules vaporize and evaporate. The focusing spot is extremely small and the heat-affected zone of processing is minimal, so it can be used for ultra-fine marking and special material marking. The UV laser marking machine is the first choice for customers who have higher requirements for marking effects. Ultraviolet laser marking machine has the characteristics of high electro-optical conversion rate, long service life of nonlinear crystal, stable operation of the whole machine, high positioning accuracy, high operation efficiency, and modular design for easy installation and maintenance. In addition, it can be equipped with a two-dimensional automatic worktable to realize multi-station continuous marking or large-format marking.
Fiber laser marking machine is suitable for most metal materials and some non-metal materials, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, and hard plastics, rubber leather, coating materials, etc. Widely used in electronic components, hardware products, tool accessories, electrical products, consumer goods, sensors, auto parts, 3C electronics, handicrafts, precision equipment, gifts and accessories, medical equipment, high and low voltage electrical appliances, bathroom industry, battery industry, IT industry, integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, aerospace parts, automobile manufacturing, military industry and other fields.
The CO2 laser marking machine is suitable for most non-metallic materials, such as paper packaging, plastic products, label paper, leather cloth, glass ceramics, resin plastic, bamboo and wood products, PCB boards, etc. It is divided into static marking and flying marking. Generally, static marking is mostly used for products that are difficult to move, such as marking plastic workpieces. Flying marking is generally used for product production lines such as mineral water production lines. Widely used in tobacco (such as packaging boxes, each cigarette), food and beverages (such as packaging boxes, packaging bags, bottles), pipes, wires, electronics, medicine (such as pharmaceutical paper packaging boxes, pharmaceutical glass packaging), daily chemicals ( Such as paper boxes, glass boxes, plastic boxes) and other industries.
UV laser marking machines have been used in the high-end market for ultra-fine processing. Most materials can absorb ultraviolet lasers, such as consumer electronics, mobile phone components, LCD screen engraving QR codes and trademarks, ceramics, sapphire sheets, capacitive touch screen ITO Etching and so on can all be done with UV laser marking machine. Widely used in marking the surface of packaging bottles for cosmetics, medicines, food and other polymer materials; marking and scribing on flexible PCB boards; processing of micro-holes and blind holes on silicon wafers; LCD liquid crystal glass, glassware surfaces, metal surfaces Plating, plastic buttons, electronic originals, gifts, communication equipment, building materials and other fields.
Note that glass materials can only be marked with a UV laser marking machine.
Fiber laser marking machine: Desktop fiber laser marking machine, tabletop fiber laser marking machine, protective fiber laser marking machine, vertical fiber laser marking machine, portable fiber laser marking machine, handheld fiber laser marking machine.
CO2 laser marking machine: Flying online CO2 laser marking machine.
UV laser marking machine: Desktop UV laser marking machine, tabletop fiber laser marking machine.
1. Laser: The laser is the most important part of the entire laser marking machine, and its quality determines the quality of the laser marking machine. The key points that need to be paid attention to are: beam quality, including mode and mode stability; whether the output power is large enough (this is the key to speed and effect); whether the energy is stable (usually 2% is required, but in some cases, it is required 1%, so that the ideal effect can be processed); it should have high reliability, and it should be able to work continuously in harsh industrial processing environments; it should have good maintainability, fault diagnosis and interlocking functions, and short downtime.
2. Supporting cooling equipment: Need to pay attention to the cooling water flow rate. The faster the cooling water flow rate, the more helpful it is to heat dissipation; if the water pipe of the cooling system is leaking, if there is water leakage, it will also affect the power of the laser.
3. Laser lens: Generally, the better the laser lens, the more the reflected laser light, the smaller the laser loss, which will help increase the electro-optical conversion rate of the laser marking machine.
4. Software: It depends on whether the software of the laser marking machine is genuine or not. Pirated laser marking machine software will often have problems such as light leakage, power consumption, unstable performance, short service life, and high maintenance cost.
5. Professional manufacturers: Due to the vigorous development of laser marking machine applications, various CNC and plasma manufacturers have stepped into the field of laser marking machines, and the level of laser marking machine manufacturers varies greatly. Therefore, when choosing a laser marking machine, you must keep your eyes open and look for manufacturers that focus on laser industrial applications. Dedication can be professional and professional can be trusted.
6. After-sales service:
In all mechanical service industries, after actual use, what the user is most worried about and needs most is the timeliness and continuity of after-sales service. Must ensure the normal operation of the machine to ensure production. Let professional people do professional things, even if there is simple training that can easily handle some subtle problems, it is not as convenient and assured to let professional manufacturers contract after-sales problems.
The high-standard commitment of machinery and equipment after-sales service is not only to give customers confidence in a choice, but also a manifestation of their high standards: from market positioning to mechanical design, from procurement, assembly, quality inspection, and even after-sales Only by demanding a strict system can we stand the test of the market.
7. Added value:
Buying machines is buying benefits, buying time, and buying money-making machines;
Buying a machine is also a way of production and management, a broader circle of friends, and even a laser era;
Choosing a laser engraving machine is the most direct and popular way to make money; more comprehensively speaking, the added value of this laser engraving machine includes saved material costs, labor costs, time costs, including orders that increase product value. , Including the transformation of production and management methods, more and higher-level business partners, and more importantly, let you walk in the forefront of the times.
1. When the machine is not working, cut off the power supply of the marking machine and the computer.
2. It is strictly forbidden to start the laser power supply and Q-switch power supply under the condition of no water or abnormal water circulation.
3. The location of all PLT format files should be fixed and not moved randomly to avoid file damage.
4. The computer disk should be scanned and defragmented regularly, and junk files should be deleted frequently.
5. If there is a sudden power failure during operation, please press the red button immediately, and pull the switches to the off or off position one by one, or turn the laser power current adjustment knob to the lowest position.
6. The equipment circuit must be firmly grounded to ensure personal safety.
7. If the computer crashes or the software does not respond, turn off the galvanometer switch immediately.
8. It is strictly prohibited for mobile phones and strong magnetic objects to approach the galvanometer of the equipment.
9. When the machine is not working, cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from polluting the optical lens.
10. When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high-voltage state. Non-professionals should not overhaul it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock.
11. The machine should be cut off the power immediately if there is any failure.
12. When the equipment is used for a long time, dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower end surface of the focusing lens. The lighter ones will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the more serious ones will cause the optical lens to absorb heat and overheat and cause it to burst. When the marking effect is not good, carefully check whether the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated.
If the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated, remove the focusing lens to clean its lower end surface.
Take special care when removing the focusing lens, and be careful not to damage or fall; at the same time, do not touch the focusing lens with your hands or other objects.
The cleaning method is to mix absolute ethanol (analytical grade) and ether (analytical grade) in a ratio of 3:1, use a long-fiber cotton swab or lens paper to intrude into the mixture, gently scrub the lower end surface of the focusing lens, and wipe each side. , The cotton swab or lens paper must be replaced once.
13. During the working process of the marking machine, do not move the marking machine to avoid damage to the machine.
14. Do not cover or place other items on the marking machine to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
15. Always clean up the dust, keep the inside of the machine dry and clean, clean from the inside out when cleaning the dust, pay attention to the laser and computer air outlet dust, do not clean the laser and computer case.
16. The working environment of this machine must be kept dry and ventilated.
1. When operating the laser marking machine every day, the user must follow the power-on and shutdown steps of the model, and it is strictly forbidden to turn off the power of the laser marking machine abnormally.
2. The circuit of the laser marking machine is in a high-voltage state when it is working. Non-professionals should not overhaul it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock accidents.
3. Do not cover the stacked objects on the laser marking machine, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect of the laser marking machine.
4. Once the machine is found to be malfunctioning, use the emergency stop switch to stop the machine and cut off the power supply to avoid accidents.
5. After the laser marking machine is powered on, no signal lines can be connected.
6. If the machine is a water-cooled model, the user cannot start the laser marking machine when the water circulation is improper.
＊The marking machine is not running
1. When the laser marking machine is not working, you should cut off the power supply of the marking machine and the computer, and cover the lens cover to prevent dust pollution and optical lens.
2. Users must pay attention to whether the power supply voltage is stable and 220V before using the laser marking machine equipment daily. It is strictly forbidden to operate the laser marking machine under unstable conditions.
3. If the laser marking machine is a water-cooled model, it is recommended that the user clean the water tank and replace the water in the water tank regularly, such as cleaning and changing the water once a month or a week. The water circulation in the water tank for many times will cause the water quality to drop. The water quality and water temperature will directly affect the service life of the laser tube. It is recommended that users use pure water and control the water temperature below 35°C.
4. If the laser marking machine is used for a long time, dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower end surface of the focusing lens. The lighter one will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the heavy one will cause the optical lens to absorb excessive heat and cause it to burst. It is recommended that the operator clean the lens of the laser marking machine every week to ensure that there is no dirt or stains on the lens.
5. The laser is the core of a laser marking machine. It must be moved carefully to avoid damage due to improper movement.
1. Before use, check whether the pump has distilled water with a proper water level.
2. Familiar with the operation instructions of the operating procedures, prepare the corresponding test tools and products according to the specified requirements.
3. Check the waterway and circuit before starting up
Under normal working conditions, the equipment should undergo periodic daily maintenance, and designated personnel are responsible for supervision and implementation.
1) Check the equipment cooling system before starting up to ensure that the water level exceeds the scale on the water tank and the water pipe is not twisted or folded.
2) The device has no abnormal noise after booting, and the device works normally.
3) After get off work, the operator needs to clean the appearance of the equipment and the surrounding working environment. The equipment must not be moved, so that it is free of debris, dust, and clean. The equipment is placed neatly and has no irrelevant items.
4) Regularly replace the cooling water and clean the water tank to ensure clean water quality.
5) Clean the cooling system and main control box regularly, and lubricate the workbench regularly.
6) Check whether the water pump is hot or not during the working process of the whole pump. The working temperature is 22℃-28℃, and whether there is noise in operation.
7) Use lens cleaning paper dipped in 99.5% pure alcohol to clean the beam expander and total reflection lens every year.
8) When the equipment fails, the relevant management personnel should be notified in time to find out the cause, and it is necessary to notify the manufacturer’s technicians in time for maintenance
II. Operation steps of laser marking machine:
1. We must operate the machine in strict accordance with the laser marking machine instruction manual provided by the manufacturer, and avoid turning the machine on and off in a rough way.
2. Electricity protection. When we use or adjust the fiber laser printer, if we find that the line is wet or the leakage causes the discharge phenomenon, we should turn off the power immediately, and we must cut off the power supply and perform high voltage during maintenance. Discharge to prevent the risk of electric shock, and then take measures for maintenance.
3. The power cord of the fiber laser printer we use is single-phase three-wire, and we must keep the chassis grounded well.
4. When we finish using, we should put our light guide joint arm in a dry area to prevent the lens from moldy and damage when we use it later.
5. Turn on:
1) Check the power cord of the marking machine to make it connected correctly and reliably;
2) Insert the key switch, turn 90o clockwise to the "on" position, and turn on the main power supply. The power indicator is on;
3) Confirm that the laser head mushroom button (emergency stop switch) is in the pressed state;
4) Turn on the power switch of the computer monitor and the computer host;
5) Rotate the red mushroom button in the direction of the arrow to make it pop up to turn on the power of the laser head. After about 1 minute, the laser head will start up;
6) Remove the lens cover;
At this point, the laser marking machine is turned on and can accept the operator's command to perform marking operations.
6. Marking operation:
1) Double-click the marking program icon to enter the program;
2) Select the marking file, double-click the date and time in the content to modify, and click OK to complete the modification.
7. Marking test:
1) Place a test piece equal to the height of the marked workpiece on the workbench or production line (it is better to choose the marked workpiece as the test piece), and confirm that the test piece is indeed stable;
2) Mark by operating the marking control software. In order to make the best marking effect, the following steps can be adjusted:
Adjust the focal length by adjusting the head lifting device;
Adjust the power, marking speed and other parameters in the marking software;
Enter the software, double-click to print the date, and drag the mouse up and down to adjust the printing position to an appropriate position.
3) After completing the above steps, you can perform a print test.
4) After the test is correct, remark on the workpiece.
8. Shut down
After the production task is completed, the operation steps for turning off the laser marking machine are as follows:
1) Press the red mushroom button (emergency stop switch) to cut off the power of the laser head;
2) After confirming that the industrial computer is not running any software, exit and shut down normally;
3) Turn the key switch 90o counterclockwise to the "off" position, turn off the main power of the marking machine, and the power indicator will go out;
4) Remove the key and have someone to keep it for next use;
5) Close the lens cover.