Do you have a thought to buy a reliable Laser Engraver? Browse the 2022 new best laser engraver buyer’s guide as follows, we’ll provide you with the competitive laser engravers with expert customer service to satisfied your requirements.
The laser engraving machine uses the thermal energy of the laser to engrave materials. The CO2 laser tube in the laser engraving machine is its core. Generally speaking, the use range of laser engraving machine is more extensive, and the engraving accuracy is higher, and the engraving speed is faster. And compared to the traditional manual engraving method, laser engraving can also achieve a very delicate engraving effect, no less than the level of hand engraving. It is precisely because the laser engraving machine has so many advantages, so now the application of laser engraving machine has gradually replaced the traditional engraving equipment and methods, and has become the mainstream engraving equipment.
The laser engraving machine can improve the efficiency of engraving, make the surface of the engraved place smooth and round, quickly reduce the temperature of the engraved non-metallic material, and reduce the deformation and internal stress of the engraved object; it can be divided into non-metallic according to the different laser light sources Laser engraving machine and mixed cutting engraving machine. Co2 non-metal laser engraving machines generally use glass laser tubes in China, and some high-end laser engraving machines use co2 metal radio frequency tubes.
1) Dot matrix carving
Dot matrix engraving resembles high-definition dot matrix printing. The laser head swings left and right to engrave a line composed of a series of dots each time, and then the laser head moves up and down to engrave multiple lines at the same time, and finally constitutes a full-page image or text. Scanned graphics, text and vectorized graphics can all be carved with dot matrix.
2) Vector cutting
Unlike dot matrix engraving, vector cutting is performed on the outer contour of the graphic. We usually use this mode for penetrating cutting on wood, acrylic, paper and other materials, and marking on the surface of a variety of materials.
3) Engraving speed
Engraving speed refers to the moving speed of the laser head, usually expressed in IPS (inches per second). High speed brings high production efficiency. Speed is also used to control the depth of cutting. For a specific laser intensity, the slower the speed, the greater the depth of cutting or engraving. You can use the engraving machine panel to adjust the speed, or use the computer's print driver to adjust. In the range of 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%. The advanced motion control system of the Hamm machine can make you still get super fine engraving quality when engraving at high speed.
4) Engraving intensity
Engraving intensity refers to the intensity of the laser that hits the surface of the material. For a specific engraving speed, the greater the intensity, the greater the depth of cutting or engraving. You can use the engraving machine panel to adjust the intensity, or use the computer's print driver to adjust. In the range of 1% to 100%, the adjustment range is 1%. The greater the intensity, the greater the speed. The depth of the cut is also deeper.
5) Spot size
The size of the laser beam spot can be adjusted with lenses with different focal lengths. The small spot lens is used for high-resolution engraving. A lens with a large spot is used for lower resolution engraving, but it is the best choice for vector cutting. The standard configuration of the new device is a 2.0-inch lens. The spot size is in the middle, suitable for various occasions.
CO2 laser engraving machine is widely used in a variety of non-metallic materials, such as acrylic, leather, cloth, paper, bamboo products, wood products, resin, rubber, etc. The mixed cutting machine can also be used for cutting and engraving thin metal sheets. Popular applications include:
1. Printing and packaging industry: rubber plate laser engraving, paper products laser cutting, knife template engraving, etc.
2. Craft gift industry: crystal carving, bamboo slips, bamboo mats, bamboo curtain laser hot stamping, ivory, bone, shell carving, woodblock book laser carving, mahogany laser carving, box-shaped crafts laser carving, chessboard laser carving, etc.
3. Advertising and publicity industry: large-scale blister cutting, plexiglass laser engraving (cutting), laser production of various plaques, crystal, trophy engraving, two-color plate laser engraving (cutting), metal sheet cutting.
4. Leather garment industry: cutting of all kinds of shoe materials, fur, real leather, artificial leather and surface pattern carving, cutting, hollowing; pattern cutting of all kinds of clothing, fabrics and textiles, etc.
5. Model making industry: sand table building model laser engraving (cutting) production; aviation, navigation, model laser engraving (cutting) production; cartoon character model laser engraving (cutting) production; industrial sample model laser engraving (cutting) production, etc.
6. Other industries: engraving marks on decorative materials such as marble, granite, glass, crystal, paper cutting, greeting cards and other paper craft cutting.
CO2 laser engraving machine, you can choose knifetable or honeycomb table, and you can also install a rotating device on the table to realize rotary engraving.
The common plate cutting worktable size is: 1300*900mm and 1600*1000mm, also called 1390 and 1610.
1. Determine the material and content to be processed: select the appropriate laser tube power, such as acrylic and two-color plate engraving does not require too much laser tube power, but for example, wood and stone engraving and cutting of any material may be A higher power laser tube is needed to get more results with half the effort.
2. The size of the product to be processed: it is the choice of the laser engraving machine format, but it should be noted that a large machine format is not necessarily good, because large-format equipment is of course more expensive, and some poor-quality machinery and equipment are large The average degree of laser output at each point on the format is unstable, resulting in different depths of engraved products on the same table, so it is correct to choose the most appropriate format.
3. Speed: In a short time, more products can be produced at a faster speed to create higher profits. Therefore, the speed of speed is often the key to receiving orders and quickly recovering costs.
4. Accuracy: Accuracy is inseparable from the transmission method. Our equipment uses Leisai motors, which are equipped with belt transmission as standard, and can be upgraded to screw transmission to improve working accuracy.
5. Professional manufacturers: Due to the vigorous development of laser engraving machine applications, various CNC and plasma manufacturers have stepped into the field of laser engraving machines, and the level of laser engraving machine manufacturers varies greatly. Therefore, when choosing a laser engraving machine, you must keep your eyes open and look for manufacturers that focus on laser industrial applications. Focus can be professional, and professional can be trusted.
6. After-sales service:
In all mechanical service industries, after actual use, what the user is most worried about and needs most is the timeliness and continuity of after-sales service. Must ensure the normal operation of the machine to ensure production. Let professional people do professional things, even if there is simple training that can easily handle some subtle problems, it is not as convenient and relieved to let professional manufacturers contract after-sales problems.
The high-standard commitment of machinery and equipment after-sales service is not only to give customers confidence in a choice, but also to reflect their high standards: from market positioning to mechanical design, from procurement, assembly, quality inspection, and even after-sales. Only by demanding a strict system can we stand the test of the market.
7. Added value:
Buying machines is buying benefits, buying time, and buying money-making machines;
Buying a machine is also a way of production and management, a wider circle of friends, and even a laser era;
Choosing a laser engraving machine is the most direct and popular way to make money; more comprehensively speaking, the added value of this laser engraving machine includes saved material costs, labor costs, time costs, including orders that increase product value. , Including the transformation of production and management methods, more and higher-level business partners, and more importantly, let you walk in the forefront of the times.
1. Water replacement and water tank cleaning (it is recommended to clean the water tank and replace the circulating water once a week)
Note: Make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. It is recommended to use pure water and keep the water temperature below 35°C. If it exceeds 35°C, the circulating water needs to be replaced, or ice cubes are added to the water to lower the water temperature (it is recommended that users choose a cooler or use two water tanks).
Clean the water tank: first turn off the power, unplug the water inlet pipe, let the water in the laser tube automatically flow into the water tank, open the water tank, take out the water pump, and remove the dirt on the water pump. Clean the water tank, replace the circulating water, restore the water pump back to the water tank, insert the water pipe connected to the water pump into the water inlet, and arrange the connectors. Turn on the water pump separately and run for 2-3 minutes (make the laser tube full of circulating water).
2. Cleaning of the fan
Long-term use of the fan will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, causing the fan to produce a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization.
When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, first turn off the power, remove the air inlet and outlet pipes on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, and pull the inner blades until they are clean , And then install the fan.
3. Cleaning of the lens (it is recommended to clean before work every day, and the equipment must be turned off)
There are 3 mirrors and 1 focusing mirror on the engraving machine (No. 1 mirror is located at the emission exit of the laser tube, which is the upper left corner of the machine, No. 2 mirror is located at the left end of the beam, and No. 3 mirror is located at the fixed part of the laser head At the top of the laser head, the focusing lens is located in the adjustable lens barrel at the lower part of the laser head. The laser is reflected and focused by these lenses and emitted from the laser head.
The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, which can cause laser loss or damage to the lens. Do not remove the lens when cleaning the No. 1 and No. 2 lenses. Just place the lens wiping paper dipped in the cleaning solution carefully along the center of the lens. Rotating edge wipe. The No. 3 lens and focusing lens need to be taken out of the frame, wiped in the same way, and put back as they are after wiping.
Note: The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged; the wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling; when installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Cleaning of the guide rail (recommended to clean once every half month, shut down operation)
Guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good motion stability.
During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the workpiece. These smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which will have a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion spots are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment.
In order to make the machine work normally and stably and ensure the processing quality of the products, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and linear axis must be done carefully.
Note: Please prepare dry cotton cloth and lubricant to clean the guide rail. The guide rail of the engraving machine is divided into linear guide rail and roller guide rail.
Cleaning the linear guide: first move the laser head to the far right (or left), find the linear guide as shown in the figure above, wipe it with a dry cotton cloth until it is bright and dust-free, and add a little lubricating oil (sewing machine oil can be used, cutting Do not use engine oil), slowly push the laser head from side to side several times to distribute the lubricant evenly.
Cleaning the roller guide rail: Move the cross beam to the inside, open the end covers on both sides of the machine, find the guide rails as shown in the figure above, wipe the areas where the guide rails on both sides are in contact with the rollers with a dry cotton cloth, and then move the cross beam to clean the rest.
5. Fastening of screws and couplings
After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will loosen, which will affect the stability of the mechanical motion. Therefore, during the operation of the machine, observe whether there are abnormal noises or abnormal phenomena in the transmission components, and find problems in time. Sturdy and maintained. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
6. Inspection of light path
The optical path system of the laser engraving machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. In the optical path, the focusing mirror has no offset problem, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part, and the possibility of offset is relatively high. Large, although there will be no offset under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
Please contact customer service for a complete set of laser engraving machine maintenance manual.
I. The laser head does not emit light
1. Press the test key on the operation panel to observe the current meter status:
①No current: Check whether the laser power supply is connected, whether the high voltage line is loose or off, and whether the signal line is loose;
②Current: check whether the lens is broken and the light path is seriously offset;
Check whether the water circulation system is normal:
① No water flow: check whether the water pump is damaged or not powered on;
②Water supply: check whether the water inlet and outlet are reversed or the water pipe is broken;
3. Can burst, can self-check, send data without light (check whether the computer settings are correct)
II. Engraving varies in depth or not deep
1. Check whether the water flow in the water circulation system is smooth (water pipes are bent or broken);
2. Check whether the focal length is normal (re-calibrate);
3. Check whether the light path is normal (recalibrate);
4. Check whether the paper spread on the plate is too thick and whether there is too much water (recorrect);
5. Check whether the beam is parallel (adjust the belts on both sides);
6. Check whether the lens is broken (replaced);
7. Check whether the lens or laser tube emitting end is contaminated (re-clean);
8. Check whether the water temperature is higher than 30℃ (replace the circulating water);
9. Check whether the laser head or focusing lens is loose (tighten up);
10. The laser current intensity must reach 8ma;
11. The laser tube is aging (replacement: no charge during the warranty period);
III. Abnormal reset
1. Check whether the sensor is stained with dust, poor contact or damaged (wipe the dust on the sensor or replace); 2. Check whether the flexible conductive belt data cable is poorly connected or damaged (trim the data cable and re-plug or replace the data cable);
3. Check whether the ground wire is reliable or the high-voltage wire is damaged (re-ground or replace the high-voltage wire);
4. Poor contact of the motor wires.
1. Incorrect initialization, data has been sent (corrected);
2. The order of operation is reversed (re-output);
3. Electrostatic interference (check whether the ground wire is off).
V. Clean the wrong side of the hook and not close
1. Whether the edited file is correct (re-edit);
2. Whether the selected target exceeds the publication surface (reselect);
3. Check whether the software parameter settings are correct (reset);
4. The computer system is wrong (reinstall the operating system and software);
5. Check whether the tightness of the left and right belts is the same or whether the rear belt is too loose (belt tightening);
6. Check whether the belt or the synchronous wheel is slipping or tooth skipping (tighten the synchronous wheel or belt);
7. Check whether the beam is parallel (re-adjust the left and right belts);
VI. Engraving machine computer cannot output
1. Check whether the software parameter settings are normal (reset);
2. Whether the engraving machine is started by positioning and then output (re-output);
3. Check whether the machine has not been reset beforehand (re-correction);
4. Check whether the output serial port is consistent with the software setting serial port (reset);
5. Check whether the ground wire is reliable and whether static electricity interferes with the data wire (re-ground);
6. Replace the computer serial port output test;
7. Reinstall the software and reset the test;
8. Format the computer system disk and reinstall the software test;
9. The motherboard serial port is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced.
VII. The path cannot be calculated
1. Check whether the calculation method of the set path is correct;
2. Check whether the graphic file format is correct (recorrect);
3. Uninstall the software and reinstall and set it up;
VIII. Computer FAQ
1. The font gradually decreases (reinstall the operating system);
2. The amount of data is too large to calculate the laser path (wait a period of time or increase the computer memory);
3. The calculation path does not respond for a long time, restart the computer to test.
(1) When using automatic focus measurement, pay attention to that the automatic focus measurement rod must be fastened, otherwise the work surface will hit the laser head and make it off the track;
(2) When the laser engraving machine is working, it is forbidden to open the cover (top cover and front cover), otherwise the laser emission will be stopped and the processing quality will be affected;
(3) When processing the workpiece, the smoke exhaust and blowing equipment must be turned on to avoid smoke and dust from contaminating the focusing lens and reflective lens, otherwise it will affect the focus and reflection of the lens, thereby indirectly affecting the processing strength and processing accuracy;
(4) When processing wood and paper workpieces, you must pay close attention to the processing speed and processing intensity to avoid flames due to too slow speed and high intensity. The flame will damage the focusing lens, the lighter will affect the processing strength and processing accuracy, and the heavy one will be unable to use the machine;
(5) For the initial users to process irregular workpieces, they must first perform red light positioning to determine whether the processing position is correct, otherwise it is easy to produce waste;
(6) When processing thin wood boards, cardboard and other easily deformable materials, adjust the deformation range so that the level difference is less than 1 mm to avoid excessive focus difference and affect the processing accuracy. When processing the paper, the paper should be fixed to avoid displacement during work. When cutting paper, especially soft paper (rice paper, edging paper), you can stack 15-20 sheets first, soak it with water, level it, and then cut it. This can improve work efficiency while avoiding dangers due to material burning;
(7) When cutting, the workpiece holder should be more than 2 cm away from the work surface to avoid damage to the back of the workpiece after laser reflection, resulting in waste;
(9) Cleaning the reflective lens and focusing lens: pinch the reflective lens with two fingers, dip the camera lens cleaning paper into the cleaning liquid with the other hand, and gently drag it across the surface of the lens. Do not press the lens with your fingers to avoid scratches; or use a cotton swab Dip the camera lens cleaning fluid and gently wipe the focusing lens until it is smooth;
(9) Generally, when engraving vector files, the resolution should be higher (500dpi or 600dpi); when engraving dot files, the resolution should be lower (500dpi rough mode or 300dpi). This engraving effect will be very good.
(1) How to save time
When mass production of small size products of the same specification (such as a 75x25mm badge), the maximum width in the x direction should be less than 300mm, so that the laser head can be reversed faster, thereby increasing the speed. When engraving a bitmap, the resolution can be appropriately reduced to speed up the speed. In addition, the laser machining depth is directly proportional to the power and speed, that is, the faster the speed, the shallower the engraving depth under the same power, and vice versa, the deeper the engraving. In this way, the speed and power should be increased as much as possible to shorten the time.
(2) How to avoid waste
Generally, the standard configuration of laser engraving machine has red light positioning equipment. When processing irregular products, first use red light positioning to observe whether the engraving position is accurate, and then formally process. For materials that have not been seen before, the principle of power from low to high should be followed.
Machine without laser
Firstly, check whether the magnetic switches of the upper cover and the front door and their wiring are loose or fall off. Check the reflection and focusing lens for problems. If it is not for the above reasons, you must contact the maintenance personnel, please do not deal with it yourself.
(4) Large-area engraving and cutting have different depths
This is caused by incorrect laser light path. Just adjust the optical path to the right (special training is provided when purchasing the machine). To
(5) Deformation of the lettering body
a. If the nose trolley pulley is severely worn, causing the nose trolley to become loose, replace the pulley.
b. If the belt tensions on the left and right sides of the y-axis are not the same, adjust the hexagonal screws at the back of the y-axis to the same tension.
c. If the driven wheel on the left side of the x-axis is worn, replace the driven wheel.
d. If the x-axis motor fails, replace the motor.
e. If the fastening screws of the x-axis motor and the pulley are loose, tighten the screws.
(6) The engraving machine engraves randomly, and the memory contact is poor or damaged. Reinstall the memory or replace the memory.
(7) The computer interface should be set to spp.
(8) The data line should be far away from the interference source.
(9) It is better to use the same socket for computer and laser engraving machine to avoid potential difference. To
(10) The sudden power attenuation is half of the laser tube failure, which can only be returned to the factory for repair. To
(11) The power gradually decays
First, check whether the reflecting lens and focusing lens are clean and the light path is correct. If there is no problem, contact the maintenance personnel in time.
(12) When engraving and cutting a large area, if the depth is different, it is not a material problem. The light path must be incorrect.
(13) The automatic focus measuring rod fails
It is mostly caused by damage to the flat cable connected to it, which can be used normally after replacement.