Do you have a thought to buy a reliable Laser Cutter? Browse the 2022 new best laser cutter buyer’s guide as follows, we’ll provide you with the competitive laser cutters with expert customer service to satisfied your requirements.
The laser cutter is the most advanced equipment in modern machining. It is the first time that laser has been used in the field of machining, which has brought unprecedented improvements to the development of machining.
There are many types of lasers in general laser cutting machines, and different types of laser cutting machines can be classified according to different materials. Our common lasers use solid matter as the medium. The representatives include solid YAG laser cutting machines, gas-based lasers, CO2 laser cutting machines, and optical fiber lasers, which are represented by fiber laser cutting machines. . The processing effect and processing thickness of these three types are different.
The fiber laser cutting machine is a device that relies on the laser beam emitted by the fiber laser to cut metal materials. It is faster and more efficient than the CO2 laser cutting machine. The photoelectric conversion rate of the fiber laser cutting machine can reach more than 30%, which is higher than that of the YAG laser cutting. The machine is more power-saving and energy-saving (only about 8%-10%). The fiber laser cutting machine has obvious advantages and has become the mainstream metal forming equipment in the market.
Fiber laser cutter is a high-tech equipment that integrates advanced fiber laser technology, numerical control technology and precision mechanical technology. It uses an advanced fiber laser to output a high-energy density laser beam, and focuses the beam on the surface of the workpiece into a small spot (the smallest diameter can be less than 0.1mm) through the cutting head, so that the workpiece is illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot The area instantly melts and vaporizes, and evaporates to form a hole. The laser spot irradiation position is moved by the numerical control mechanical system to make the hole continuous and form a narrow slit to realize automatic cutting.
Its cutting characteristics are:
1. Good cutting quality. Due to the small laser spot and high energy density, one laser cutting can obtain better cutting quality. The kerf of laser cutting is generally 0.1-0.2mm, the width of the heat-affected zone is small, the geometry of the kerf is good, and the cross section of the kerf is relatively regular rectangle. The cutting surface of laser cutting is free of burrs, and the surface roughness can generally reach above 12.5um. Laser cutting can be used as the last processing procedure. Generally, the cutting surface can be directly welded without further processing, and the parts can be used directly.
2. Fast cutting speed. The speed of laser cutting is relatively fast. For example, using a 2000w laser, the cutting speed of 8mm thick carbon steel is 1.6m/min, and the cutting speed of 2mm thick stainless steel is 3.5m/min. Due to the small heat-affected zone and minimal deformation of the workpiece during laser cutting, clamping and fixing are not required, which can save clamping fixtures and auxiliary time such as clamping.
3. There are many types of cutting materials. Compared with cutting methods such as oxygen-ethane cutting and plasma cutting, laser cutting can cut more types of materials, including metals, non-metals, metal-based and non-metal-based composite materials. For different materials, due to their own thermophysical properties and different absorption rates for lasers, they show different laser cutting adaptability.
4. Suitable for the processing of large products. The mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser processing does not require any molds, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse of the material formed during punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of enterprises and improve the quality of products.
5. Clean, safe and pollution-free. In the laser cutting process, the noise is low, the vibration is small, and there is no pollution, which greatly improves the working environment of the operator.
6. Not susceptible to electromagnetic interference. Unlike electron beam processing, laser processing is not sensitive to electromagnetic field interference and does not require a vacuum environment.
Laser Cutter are widely used in metal plate and metal tube processing. Hot application is:
1. Machinery industry: agricultural machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, medical equipment, refrigeration equipment, environmental protection equipment and other industries;
2. Manufacturing industry: automobile manufacturing, ship manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, chassis cabinets, fitness equipment, mechanical parts, electrical cabinets and other industries;
3. Advertising industry: decoration engineering, advertising signs, steel construction and other industries;
4. Processing industry: sheet metal processing, furniture, kitchenware, household appliances, metal handicrafts, hardware tool processing and other industries;
Precision industry: aerospace, rail locomotives, precision accessories, electronic appliances and other industries.
The common plate cutting worktable size is: 3000*1500mm, 4000*1500mm, 4000*2000mm, 6000*2000mm, 6000*2500mm，also called 3015,4015,4020,6020,6025.
The common tube cutting diameter is：3000mm, 6000mm, 9000mm.
:1. The materials that the company needs to process and the scope of business needs:
Users must first consider their business scope, the thickness of the cutting material, which materials need to be cut and other factors, and then determine the power of the equipment to be purchased and the size of the worktable. The power of the laser cutting machine on the market currently ranges from 500W to 12000W. , And manufacturers with average workbench sizes can customize them according to customer needs.
2. Hardware configuration:
The fiber laser cutting machine is mainly composed of many subsystems such as light path system, bed system, servo drive system, water cooling system, software control system, and water cooling system. As a whole system, the fiber laser cutting machine requires that the various subsystems must be highly coordinated and unified. Therefore, each component selection of the integrated manufacturer must undergo repeated testing and installation tests, and multiple selections will be considered;
3. Professional manufacturer:
Due to the vigorous development of the industrial application of laser cutting machines, various CNC punching and plasma manufacturers have stepped into the field of laser cutting machines, and the levels of large and small laser cutting machine manufacturers are uneven. Therefore, when choosing a laser cutting machine, you must keep your eyes open and look for manufacturers that focus on laser industrial applications. Focus can be professional, and professional can be trusted.
4. Price factors:
As the actual purchaser of laser cutting machines, we are often in a misunderstanding. We always measure the ratio and price of each company, and always want to choose a company with the highest configuration, the cheapest price, and a brand company. , Entanglement and entanglement, more than half a year has passed, and the peers have made enough money for half a year, but you are still standing still day after day.
The choice of laser cutting machine cannot only consider the price factor. Suppose that based on the price factor, you buy a laser device at a cheap price of 20,000 yuan, but after you buy it, you can’t use it normally and frequently replace parts. Replacement parts alone are more than Ten thousand, not to mention the loss caused by affecting normal production. With time, the loss of a single part has reached 100,000 after 5 years, let alone whether it can be used for that long.
5. After-sales service:
In all mechanical service industries, after actual use, what the user is most worried about and needs most is the timeliness and continuity of after-sales service. Must ensure the normal operation of the machine to ensure production. Let professional people do professional things, even if there is a simple training that can easily handle some subtle problems, it is not as convenient and assured to let professional manufacturers contract after-sales problems.
The high-standard commitment of machinery and equipment after-sales service is not only to give customers confidence in a choice, but also a manifestation of their high standards: from market positioning to mechanical design, from procurement, assembly, quality inspection, and even after-sales Only by demanding a strict system can we stand the test of the market.
6. Added value:
Buying machines is buying benefits, buying time, and buying money-making machines;
Buying a machine is also a way of production and management, a broader circle of friends, and even a laser era;
Choosing a laser cutting machine is the most direct and popular way to make money; in a comprehensive way, the added value of this laser cutting machine includes saved material costs, labor costs, time costs, including orders that increase product value. , Including the transformation of production and management methods, more and higher-level business partners, and more importantly, let you walk in the forefront of the times. Choose laser cutting, then you will lead the entire industry.
1. Regular inspection and replacement of the nozzle of the laser cutting machine.
2. The chip removal drag chain of the laser cutting machine should be cleaned frequently.
3. Clean up the waste material of the discharge trolley in time.
4. Regularly clean the focus lens of the cutting head of the laser cutting machine and check whether it is damaged.
5. Pay attention to the surrounding environment and personal safety when using air, especially when using oxygen to assist cutting.
6. The laser and laser cutting machine should keep the appearance clean and tidy, and clean it frequently.
7. Clean up the debris on the filter screen of the exhaust outlet in time to ensure that the ventilation pipe is unblocked.
8. Monitor and check whether the switch of the laser mechanical shutter is normal.
9. The laser cutting nozzle should be cleaned every 30 minutes or so to remove the metal slag sprayed on it.
10. Before working every day, check whether the x, y, and z axes of the laser cutting machine can return to the original point. If there is any problem, check whether the position of the origin switch striker is offset.
11. Use an air gun to clean the dust on the heat exchange fins of the water cooler and freeze dryer, and blow the dust to ensure the heat dissipation efficiency.
12. Check the cooling water temperature, the laser water inlet 19℃≤temperature≤22℃. The temperature change is around 21°C. The inlet pressure is between 4 and 5 bar.
13. Check the freeze dryer, press the start button to see if the indicator light is on. Does the automatic drain drain water regularly? In the state of stopping and without compressed air, whether the pointer of the evaporation thermometer is lower than the ambient temperature, about 5-15℃ lower than the ambient temperature is normal. In the state of operation and compressed air flow, whether the pointer of the evaporation thermometer is in the green area.
14. Check the working status of the voltage stabilizer frequently: observe whether the temperature rise of the compensation transformer and the voltage regulating transformer is normal, whether there is overheating, discoloration of the coil, etc.; whether the carbon brush contact is good; monitor whether the input and output voltages are normal; whether there is an overload phenomenon Wait. Once abnormalities are found, they should be dealt with immediately. If it cannot be handled, please contact the manufacturer to solve it in time to avoid damage to the equipment.
Please contact customer service for a complete set of laser cutting machine maintenance manual.
Boot sequence of fiber laser cutting machine
1. Check whether there are any items in the operating range of the machine that affect the safe operation of the machine
2. Turn on the main power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine and the control power switch of each branch
3. Turn on the voltage stabilizer and check whether it is operating normally
4. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser and let the fiber laser with its own air conditioner or internal desuperheater run for more than 30 minutes
5. Turn on the air compressor when the fiber laser is running for 20 minutes to check whether the air compressor is operating normally
6. Open the air circuit control valve, turn on the refrigeration dryer, check whether the refrigeration dryer is operating normally, and check whether the air pressure is normal
7. Open the cutting auxiliary gas control valve according to the cutting needs, and check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal
8. Turn on the machine tool power switch, press the power button to start the machine tool control system, and the machine tool will return to the origin after the control system starts normally
9. After the fiber laser has been running for more than 30 minutes, turn on the chiller and check whether the chiller is operating normally
10. After the actual temperature of the high and low temperature water of the chiller reaches the set temperature ±1℃, the fiber laser will be applied with high voltage, and check whether the fiber laser is operating normally
11. Turn on the exhaust fan or dust collector, check whether the operation of the exhaust fan or dust collector is normal, and the fiber laser cutting machine enters the state to be cut
(Explanation: Before the laser emits light, let the air conditioner attached to the machine run for more than 30 minutes, which can effectively remove the moisture in the case and control the temperature of the small environment in the case, ensuring that the components in the case will not malfunction due to temperature and humidity.)
Shutdown sequence of fiber laser cutting machine
1. Turn off the exhaust fan or dust collector
2. Turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, return to the origin of the machine tool, then turn off the control system as required, press the power off button after completion, turn off the power of the control system, and turn off the main power switch of the machine tool
3. Turn off the chiller
4. Turn off the refrigeration dryer and control valves for each gas path
5. Turn off the air compressor
6. Turn off the power switch of the fiber laser or leave it on to keep the fiber laser in a charged state, and it can be quickly turned on the next day.
7. Turn off the regulator
8. Turn off the power switch of each branch and turn off the main power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine
Reminder: How to stop the machine during use?
I believe that many customers will temporarily have no cutting tasks or have a rest time of more than 1 hour during the startup process. Then we recommend that customers do not turn off the fiber laser power switch, and turn off the fiber laser high pressure and chiller. If you need to cut the product again, turn on the chiller again, wait for the actual temperature of the chiller's high and low temperature water to reach the set temperature ± 1 ℃, and then apply high pressure on the fiber laser, and then cut with light.
It should also be emphasized that the power switch of the fiber laser is not turned off, but the chiller is still running!
Quick start operation skills (for reference)
The customer does not turn off the power switch of the fiber laser when it is turned off at night, so that the air conditioner or internal dehumidifier of the fiber laser keeps working, its power consumption is not much, and there is no need to wait 30 minutes when the fiber laser is turned on the next day. However, this is only for reference, and users can consider it at their discretion.
Environmental requirements for placing fiber lasers
In addition to paying attention to the operation of the switch, the placement environment of the fiber laser cutting machine also needs attention.
1. Buy a temperature and humidity meter and place it in the fiber laser air-conditioned room to monitor the temperature and humidity in the air-conditioned room
2. You can compare the following environmental temperature and environmental relative humidity tables to understand the environmental requirements of fiber lasers.
(Yellow is a warning reminder, red is a dangerous period.)
The laser low temperature water is set to 22 degrees, and the laser ambient temperature (air-conditioned room temperature) is below 26 degrees, then the relative humidity of the laser environment (air-conditioned room relative humidity) must be below 75%, if the laser ambient relative humidity (air-conditioned room relative humidity) If it exceeds 75%, such as 85%, then the ambient temperature of the laser (air-conditioned room temperature) must be adjusted below 24 degrees, otherwise there will be a risk of condensation inside the laser. If the value at the intersection of the laser ambient temperature (air-conditioned room temperature) and the laser ambient relative humidity (air-conditioned room relative humidity) is lower than 22, there will be no condensation inside the laser. If it is higher than 22, there will be condensation inside the laser. Risk, customers can reduce the laser ambient temperature (air-conditioned room temperature) and the relative humidity of the laser environment (air-conditioned room relative humidity) to improve. Or set the cooling and dehumidification functions of the air conditioner to keep the ambient temperature of the laser not exceeding 26 degrees, while keeping the relative humidity of the environment less than 60%.
Suggestion: Pay attention to record the value of the temperature and humidity table in each shift, so as to find problems in time and prevent risks.
Fiber laser requirements for cooling water
In addition to the environment, fiber lasers also require cooling water. We require customers to replace the fiber laser cooling water every three months. The cooling water is distilled water. The conductivity requirement is: 30us/cm<conductivity<50us/cm. If the conductivity is greater than 50us/cm, the cooling water needs to be replaced in time; if the conductivity is less than 30us/cm, tap water can be added to the cooling water. However, pay attention to monitoring the conductivity value when adding tap water to avoid exceeding the requirements.
Ensure that the chassis is airtight
Finally, remember to use a closed design for the fiber laser chassis. In use, it is necessary to keep the case closed to prevent high-temperature and high-humidity outside air from entering the case.
The following aspects should be paid attention to when checking the airtightness of the chassis:
1. Whether each cabinet door is tightly closed; whether the lifting bolts on the top are tightened; whether the protective cover of the unused communication control interface at the rear of the chassis is covered, whether the used ones are fixed; whether the power cord inlet is sealed, etc.
2. If you need to open the cabinet door of the case for some reasons during use, you need to turn off the chiller before opening the cabinet door. After you can close the cabinet door, please follow the power-on sequence of the fiber laser, first turn on the power switch of the laser and run it for more than 60 minutes, then turn on the chiller, and wait until the actual temperature of the high and low temperature water of the chiller reaches the set temperature ±1℃, then the fiber laser high pressure.