Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-11 Origin:Site
With the development of science and technology, laser marking machines have become indispensable equipment in many industries. In order to complete the more important tasks, the corresponding steps will be complicated. We need to use it according to the instructions of the fiber laser marking machine. The following is introduced by iGolden Laser Editor.
The cooling effect of the chiller is not good. Impurities in the cooling water will cause abnormal heat dissipation and many impurities.
2. The fiber laser marking machine emits light abnormally.
(1) The laser tube is damaged or aging, and the laser power supply equipment is damaged.
(2) The deflection of the mirror and lens of the laser light path.
3. The marking/engraving depth is not enough.
(1) If the laser output power is too low and the engraving speed is too fast, the marking depth will be insufficient. Of course, the problems caused by the aging of the laser tube and the insufficient laser power supply also affect the insufficient marking depth.
(2) If the data line between the fiber laser marking machine and the computer is not properly connected, switch the host and connect the data line.
The sequence of switching on and off must be correct. The correct sequence of power on is as follows:
1. Turn on the incoming line power and turn on the key switch.
(1) Developed a high-power full solidification laser and laser dedicated, laser marking machine use process principle and semiconductor laser marking machine. At this time, the machine ventilation and cooling system are energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A.
(2) Wait for 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, the ammeter will display a value of zero, and after 3 to 5 seconds, the ammeter will display a value of 7A.
(3) Turn on the power of the galvanometer.
(4) Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file.
(5) Adjust the laser power supply to the working current (10~18A), then you can start marking. The shutdown sequence is reversed.
2. The cooling system must be activated before the fiber laser marking machine works. Because the fiber laser will produce very high temperature when it is working, even if it is not cooled for two or three seconds, the laser tube will explode. The faster the flow rate, the more conducive to cooling, so the flow rate of the cooling water should be faster, and the cooling water should be replaced regularly. The cooling water will produce impurities in the process of rapidly flushing the laser tube. These impurities are adsorbed on the laser tube and make its cooling effect worse. Therefore, the cooling water should be replaced regularly.
The laser power supply and the machine bed must have good grounding protection.
The necessity lies in:
(1) Extension of the life time of the laser tube.
(2) Guarantee of normal operation of laser power supply.
(3) Prevention of machine jitter caused by external interference.
(4) Prevention of circuit damage accidentally caused by high-voltage discharge.